Nothing beats an uncomplicated, quick breakfast. This crunchy gluten free granola is totally quick to prepare and simply tastes amazing. But first a little tip: Don’t turn on the oven in the midday heat. Believe me, you will melt together with the coconut oil.
For a large storage jar you need:
2 cups / about 300 g gluten-free oat flakes (I take the gluten-free oat flakes from Kölln)
100 g chopped nuts according to taste, e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecans … Here you can also simply take a nut mixture and roughly chop the nuts with a knife.
1 teaspoon cinnamon
0,5 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons liquid sweetness (I use honey)
100 g coconut oil, alternatively 2 tablespoons olive oil
There you go:
- Mix the ingredients until the ingredients are well combined.
- If the mixture is too dry, simply add a little oil bit by bit.
- First put the granola in the oven at 180 degrees (top / bottom heat) for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, turn the granola over so that it is baked evenly.
- Then place in the oven for another 5 to 10 minutes. But be careful! The granola can quickly become too dark, so make it comfortable for the time before the oven.
- When the granola is ready, let it cool first so that it becomes crispy.
Your homemade crunchy gluten free granola tastes wonderfully in a smoothie bowl, for example in this gluten free mango smoothie bowl.
Have fun baking and enjoy!