Gluten free pizza is always a delicious option for lunch or dinner (or any other time of the day or night). This basic recipe makes your pizza perfectly crusty with heavenly melted cheese on top – just the way a perfect pizza has to be. Just top it with whatever you like.
This is what you need:
400g gluten free flour (I used “Mix it” by Schär)
300ml warm water
28g dry yeast
1 Tsp sugar
1 Tsp salt
3 Tbsp olive oil
400g sieved tomatoes
mozzarella, salami, ham, veggies, … whatever you like on your gluten free pizza
How it works:
- Mix flour with salt and olive oil.
- Mix water with dry yeast and sugar and add it to the flour mix.
- Knead until you have a smooth dough.
- Let the dough rest for 60 minutes.
- Roll it out on two baking trays (depending on their size, sometimes one is enough). Use a fork to pierce tiny holes into the dough and evenly spread the tomato sauce. Add toppings of your choice.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 25-30 minutes until the crust is slightly brown.
Enjoy your gluten free pizza!
Do you want more delicious soul food? Try my gluten free puff pastry recipe as well.