If there’s a cake that fits every occasion and that almost everyone likes to eat, then it’s this gluten free apple pie. I have a quick and simple recipe for you, which will definitely work.
That’s what you need:
130 g butter
150 g sugar
200g gluten-free flour (Schär cakes & biscuits)
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 pinch salt
Here’s the deal:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius top/bottom heat, grease a springform pan.
- Peel the apples, quarter them and cut them on the round surface with a knife, but do not cut them through.
- Mix butter, sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder and salt and pour the dough into the springform pan.
- Press the apples evenly into the dough and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.
I made this gluten free apple pie with my Thermomix. You can also find the “glutened” recipe in the Thermomix cookbook.
Have fun baking and enjoy!