Gluten free No Bake Cheese Cake is wonderful for birthdays, celebrations or when it really has to go fast. Due to the easy preparation, the recipe is absolutely feasible for everyone, no matter how talented you are.
What you need:
300 g sponge fingers or butter biscuits (I usually take such things from Schär, because you know what you get)
150 g butter
2 packets of Jell-O (taste is your decision)
1/4 l water
4 cups of cream
400 g cream cheese
juice of a lemon
3 pck. vanilla sugar
5 tbsp sugar
And it’s that simple:
- Crumble the sponge fingers and butter biscuits and mix with melted butter, spread the mixture on a plate with a cake ring or a cake tin and press firmly. Refrigerate the base.
- Mix cream cheese with lemon juice, vanilla sugar and sugar.
- Mix the jelly with water until the powder is dissolved, then heat slowly (do not boil) and let it cool again.
- Meanwhile whip the cream until stiff.
- Mix the jelly with the fresh cheese mixture and then fold in the cream.
- Spread the cream on the biscuit base and refrigerate until everything is firm.
Have fun “baking” and enjoy your gluten free no bake cheese cake!