Gluten free tiramisu without egg is at least as delicious as with – and that’s a good thing, because I just don’t trust raw eggs. This dessert is not low in fat, but life is supposed to be fun, isn’t it? This recipe is inspired by springlane.de, just a bit different and gluten free!
For this recipe you need:
500g low-fat curd
400ml whipped cream
250g cream cheese
80g coconut blossom sugar or 100g icing sugar
Approx. 300g gluten-free sponge fingers (I used the Schär Savoiardi)
A casserole dish or bowl
A fine sieve
It’s that simple:
- Whip the whipped cream until stiff and mix with the low-fat curd cheese and sugar.
- Boil the espresso and let it cool.
- Put half of the sponge fingers into the casserole dish – they form the base – and sprinkle with half of the espresso.
- Spread half of the cream over the lady fingers.
- Spread the rest of the sponge fingers, espresso and cream over it and cover with sieved cocoa.
- The gluten free tiramisu must then be left in the fridge for at least 5 hours. The longer, the greater the pleasure! It’s worth the wait.
Have fun trying it out! Please feel free to comment on your experiences with this recipe.