Not only Christmas time is cookie time! These beauties taste good all year. And because there’s always a lot to do, here’s a quick and super tasty recipe for these heavenly delicious gluten free cranberry oat cookies.
250g gluten free oats, tender or coarse
100g brown sugar (I prefer 80g coconut blossom sugar)
75g gluten free flour
1Tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
150g white couverture or white chocolate
And that’s how it works:
- Preheat the oven to 190° top / bottom heat.
- Melt the butter in a water bath and mix with the sugar and egg.
- Mix oats, flour, baking powder and salt with the butter mixture to make a smooth dough.
- Finally stir in the white chocolate and cranberries.
- Using two tablespoons on the baking tray, form even thalers and bake for about 12 minutes.
Attention, highly addictive!
Have fun baking and enjoy your gluten free cranberry oat cookies!
Are you looking for more gluten free oat recipes? Here you are!